Elements required- 1 cup boiled rice, 1 capsicum, 1 onion, 1 carrot, 10 inexperienced beans, 3 tbsp peas, 1 tbsp garlic ginger paste, 2 tbsp oil, ½ tsp asafoetida, ¼ tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp crimson chilli powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp garam masala powder and a couple of tbsp roasted cashews.
- Firstly chop all of the veggies like onion, capsicum, carrot and inexperienced beans. Set them apart.
- Now warmth oil in a pan. Add asafoetida, cumin seeds and allow them to splutter for a minute. Now add onion, ginger-garlic paste and blend them. Allow them to saute for an additional one minute. Now add salt and provides a mixture.
- Add all of the veggies like carrot, capsicum, peas and inexperienced beans. Add turmeric, crimson chilli powder and coriander powder. Give a pleasant combine and canopy the pan with a lid. Let the veggies prepare dinner for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add cooked rice to the pan and gently combine them with the masala. Add garam masala and provides a closing combine. Ensure you do not break the rice within the course of.
- Garnish with roasted cashews and serve.