Halloween is a great opportunity to have ice cream earlier than the climate will get too chilly.
This recipe offers a festive strategy to have fun the season. Served in small cups, it’s additionally a handy dessert at hand to company at Halloween events – due to its creator Debi Morgan of QuicheMyGrits.com.
Morgan shares on her weblog, “these lovable ice cream treats are straightforward to make and much more enjoyable to eat.”
- 12 plastic crystal cups (9 oz. dimension)
- 1 pkg. white sweet coating
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 pkg. chocolate mint creme cookies
- 1 pkg. assorted sweet eyes
- 1 tube black adorning gel
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream
- ½ gallon chocolate mint ice cream
- 1 tube Halloween sprinkles
- 2 cups chocolate mint cookie crumbles (smashed from leftover cookies)
- Halloween picks (non-obligatory)
- Soften 3 cubes of white sweet coating in 30 second intervals till melted utterly. Stir regularly.
- Dip 6 Nutter Butter cookies midway into vanilla sweet coating. Cool upright on wire racks. After coating units barely, place 2 small eyes onto every cookie. Enable ghosts to chill utterly.
- Dab black adorning gel on high of 6 chocolate mint creme cookies and insert massive sweet eye on high. Enable monsters to set on wire rack.
- Scoop massive scoops of vanilla ice cream into 6 plastic cups. Insert ghosts into high of ice cream till backside half is roofed. Enhance ice cream cups with Halloween sprinkles.
- Scoop massive scoops of chocolate mint ice cream into 6 plastic cups. Insert monsters into high of ice cream. Enhance ice cream cups with crumbled chocolate mint cookies.
- Insert Halloween picks into cups if desired. Place in muffin tins for simple transport and freeze till able to serve.