To make any tailgate or viewing party (whether or not it’s “Monday Evening Soccer” or the season finale of “90 Day Fiancé”) higher, lobster is certain to impress. This fall, we are able to’t get sufficient of those lobster tail kebabs – and now we have a sense you’re going to like them, too.
“Be certain that there’s loads of lemon herb butter to go round,” notes Gerry Speirs, who created the recipe for the Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative. With solely a handful of ingredients wanted to make – don’t neglect the recent tarragon and rosemary! – these tantalizing kebabs are excess of the sum of their elements. Get the total recipe beneath.
Grilled Maine Lobster Tail Kebabs with Lemon Herb Butter by Foodness Gracious’ Gerry Speirs & Maine Lobster Advertising and marketing Collaborative
Prep time: quarter-hour
Cook dinner time: 10 minutes
- 4 giant Maine lobster tails
- 1 cup ghee or unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon recent tarragon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon recent chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon recent rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon recent lemon juice
- 4 wood or metallic barbecue skewers
- Preheat your grill to excessive.
- Utilizing scissors, minimize by the shell till you attain the tail.
- Pierce every lobster tail with a skewer.
- In a small pot, heat the butter till melted, skimming off any whey that floats to the floor
- Add the recent herbs, salt, pepper and lemon juice and blend.
- Brush every lobster tail with a number of the herb butter after which place onto the grill with the minimize facet dealing with up.
- Grill for about 4 minutes, then flip every tail over and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as the tails are absolutely cooked, utilizing scissors, minimize alongside the stomach and open the shell to show the meat.
- Brush generously with the herb butter, ensuring to get into all of the cracks.
- Serve with extra lemon-herb butter on the facet.