Recipe courtesy Chef Nino, Rouses Markets
- 6 Rouses All Pure Skinless, Boneless Hen Breast Halves
- Floor black pepper, to style
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Rouses Olive Oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Rouses Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced San Marzano tomatoes
- 1 (9.5 ounce) jar Rouses Grilled Artichokes, finely chopped
- 1 (9.5 ounce) jar Rouses Grilled Bell Peppers, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Rouses Kalamata Olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pound Rouses Pasta (of your alternative),cooked and drained
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated, to style
- Rouses Chopped Calabrese Peppers, to style
1. Season rooster breasts with floor black pepper and garlic salt.
2. Warmth olive oil in a medium skillet. When oil is sizzling, add seasoned rooster breasts and brown them, about 5 minutes on both sides, together with the onion slices.
3. Pour balsamic vinegar, tomatoes, artichokes, bell peppers and olives over the rooster within the skillet, then add the basil, oregano, rosemary and thyme.
4. Simmer till rooster is not pink and the juices run clear, about quarter-hour. Serve over pasta and prime with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Garnish every serving of rooster and pasta with a beneficiant spoonful of Calabrese peppers.
- 7361 Theodore Dawes Rd.
- Theodore, AL 36582
- (251) 653-7391
- 1545 Gulf Shores Parkway
- Gulf Shores, AL 36542
- (251) 948-4715
- 112 Saraland Loop
- Saraland, AL 36571
- (251) 675-8124
- 4350 Previous Shell Rd.
- Cellular, AL 36608
- (251) 380-0020
- 6729 Spanish Fort Rd.
- Spanish Fort, AL 36527
- (251) 621-0552
- 7765 Airport Boulevard #609
- Cellular, AL 36608
- 25405 Perdido Seaside Boulevard
- Orange Seaside, AL 36561
ABOUT THE CHEF: Chef Neil “Nino” Thibodaux
Chef Nino was born in Franklin, Louisiana. A stint within the Air Pressure after highschool as a F-15 jet mechanic included a month at a distant base close to Cagliari in Sardinia. After incomes a Bachelor of Arts from Trinity School in Jacksonville, Florida, and an Honorary Doctorate from Victory Baptist School in North Augusta, South Carolina, Nino returned to Italy, the place he lived for 13 years. When Nino moved again to america, he settled in Houma, Louisiana, and began instructing non-public cooking courses. Impressed by his time in Italy, he then launched the Associates of Italy Culinary Institute. Nino has taught month-to-month cooking courses and accomplished cooking demonstrations and occasions for Rouses Markets for over 10 years. He has a low salt, delicate, Cajun seasoning mix referred to as Adrenaline Seasoning, which is out there in any respect Rouses Markets in Louisiana, Mississippi and Decrease Alabama.
You’ll find extra of Nino’s recipes, Rouse Household Recipes, and a set of Southern, Cajun and Creole recipes at www.rouses.com. Choose up your free copy of the Rouses Journal at any Rouses Market on the Gulf Coast.
All content material © 2021, WALA; Cellular, AL. (A Meredith Company Station). All Rights Reserved.