Kentucky Wing Sauce is a flexible sauce that can be utilized with french fries, tenders or ribs. The sauce has simply sufficient bourbon taste to fulfill the palate however doesn’t overwhelm the tastebuds.
- ½ cup wheated bourbon
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Add the bourbon to a big saucepan, ignite the liquid straight utilizing a protracted match or stick lighter.
- Permit it to burn for 10 seconds. If the spirit doesn’t extinguish naturally, cowl with a tight-fitting, heat-proof lid.
- Stir within the remaining elements and prepare dinner over medium warmth for round 3 minutes, stirring often to make sure the dry elements dissolve and the sauce doesn’t splatter out the pan.
- Add wings to bowl and pour Kentucky Wing Sauce over and toss.
Click here for extra Bourbon Flight information.
Click here to join The Bourbon Flight E-newsletter.