Desk of Contents[Hide][Show]
That is most likely my favourite Crock Pot experiment thus far. I made a decision to strive it when somebody posted a recipe on Pinterest, however the hyperlink was damaged so I needed to attempt to determine it out myself. As soon as the concept was in my head it was too intriguing to let go of and I knew I needed to see if I might do it. The tip consequence was a scrumptious, creamy cheesecake that didn’t require using my oven.
Crock Pot Cheesecake?
I do know, I do know, the concept of creating cheesecake in a gradual cooker is just a little odd. I used to be skeptical too. However I figured if you may make meatloaf in a slow cooker, and chai tea lattes in a slow cooker, why not give cheesecake making a strive? I’m glad I did as a result of it turned out scrumptious!
This recipe has been particularly useful on busy holidays like Thanksgiving when my oven is already operating at capability with different dishes. On days like that, I don’t have the time or area to make any desserts within the oven.
It’s additionally very nice in the summertime once I don’t need the oven heating up the home. As a bonus, this recipe can also be simpler than cooking cheesecake within the oven.
How you can Make a Sluggish Cooker Cheesecake
The method is basically no completely different than making it within the oven.
- Step 1: Make the crust. I make my crust out of floor nuts for a extra nutrient-dense possibility than the standard graham cracker crumbs. I just like the fiber, wholesome fat, and minerals in nuts. And I actually benefit from the nutty taste.
- Step 2: Make the filling. Be certain your cream cheese is delicate – like room temperature delicate – in any other case you’ll get a chunky filling. And it’s actually finest to make use of some type of high-powered kitchen equipment to combine the filling. I often go for a blender or stand mixer, however immersion blenders and meals processors additionally work.
- Step 3: Prepare dinner. Stick it within the gradual cooker, put the lid on, and let it prepare dinner!
- Step 4: Cool.
- Step 5: Prime. This step is completely elective, however generally it’s good to decorate up your cheesecake. You can also make a easy chocolate ganache with chocolate chips and whipping cream or simply prepare contemporary berries excessive. A skinny layer of lemon curd is also tasty.
Crock Pot Cheesecake Recipe
Maintain the oven free on busy holidays with this fix-it-and-forget-it Crock Pot cheesecake recipe.
Make the Crust:
Grind the nuts in a high-powered blender or meals processor till they turn out to be floury.
In a small bowl, combine the bottom nuts with the coconut oil or butter, egg, and stevia if utilizing.
Press into the underside of a pan that may match within the backside of your Crock Pot with just a little room on either side.
Make the Filling:
In a blender or stand mixer, mix all of the filling substances and mix effectively.
Style to ensure it’s sweetened to style.
Pour over the crust.
Put about 1 cup of water within the backside of the Crock Pot.
Rigorously place the dish with the cheesecake into the Crock Pot, ensuring to not get water in it.
Put the lid on the Crock Pot.
Flip Crock Pot on excessive and prepare dinner for about 2 hours, checking often to ensure there’s nonetheless water within the backside.
The cheesecake is completed when the center is ready and the highest barely begins to crack.
Flip off the warmth and depart the cheesecake within the Crock Pot till cooled.
Chill within the fridge for a number of hours earlier than serving.
Take pleasure in!
- Make a easy chocolate ganache to pour over the cheesecake with equal elements warmed heavy cream and chocolate chips.
- Prime with assorted berries and sliced strawberries.
- Make a pumpkin version for the autumn.
Energy: 513kcalCarbohydrates: 8.3gProtein: 14.1gFats: 48.6gSaturated Fats: 23.3gLdl cholesterol: 189mgSodium: 291mgFiber: 3.5gSugar: 1.7g