I really like fruit yogurt however its sugar content material scares me. Here’s what I attempted immediately to satiate my candy tooth and have a wholesome lower than 100 calorie snack. My yesterday’s purchasing included some beautiful strawberries and raspberries which made me notice I might put together fruit yogurt of my liking.
Whereas consuming low carb, it is very important improve fiber content material in meals which I did by including a spoonful of psyllium husk (Isabgol). Learn why psyllium husk is a boon for weight watchers here.
Low Carb Excessive Fiber Strawberry Yoghurt Recipe
Right here is the recipe…..
- Strawberries – Uncooked, 50 g
- Thick curd (I really like Mom Dairy Dahi) – 200 g
- Psyllium Husk – 1 tsp
- Stevia powder – based on your style. (Stevia is zero carbs, pure sweetener)
- Combine with curd, stevia and Psyllium husk.
- Beat effectively, refrigerate and revel in as a wholesome low carb snack 🙂
Makes two serves.
NUTRITION INFORMATION (EACH SERVE)
- Energy – 87
- Carbs – 11g
- Fats – 3g
- Protein – 4g
- Calcium – 168 mg
- Fiber – 4 g
- Internet Carb – 7g (Complete carbs minus fiber) 🙂
So what are you ready for make it and revel in your low carb weight-reduction plan 🙂
P.S. – For the Raspberry, model verify Kanan’s Fb web page here.
Don’t overlook so as to add your concepts with this Low Carb Excessive Fiber Strawberry Yoghurt Recipe.